It’s summer and it’s my wedding anniversary this week, so my thoughts have turned to love and romance. Here’s the best of love, lust and romance on We Heart Vintage today:
- Elizabeth Taylor with husband No. 4 Eddie Fisher (who she stole from Debbie Reynolds)
- Love in the 1970s
- A review of the gorgeous book: Style Me Vintage: Weddings for all you budding brides and bridegrooms out there
- Passion at a 1930s picnic
- A vintage lookbook inspired by a 1950s bride
- Ingrid Bergman talks about kissing
- Oh! Don’t forget it’s the last day to enter the competition to win some vintage 1950s jewellery!